Dec 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.


Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1
New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.



Okay, so after I read my ARC of Mind Games I am soooo reading The Golden Lily so I can at least read what this one will be about! Cause I do love the series even though I just read the first book!



TITLE: The Indigo Spell
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead

PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: February 12, 2013





23 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I so wish I ended up liking this spin off b/c It's Adrian! Ahhhhh! But I hope you enjoy it!

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my WoW! I've seen this around a lot, I need to check out this series=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pick - hope it's worth the wait.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one. I loved both previous books. I was lucky enough to read them almost back to back which made it even better. I guess there are some positives to having a massive TBR mountain. At least, after I finish a good book, I can immediately grab the sequel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read this series, but I keep hearing how much people love it. Nice job. Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    Thanks,

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! I'm dying to read this one too! I love VA more than Bloodlines but this series is also really good :) Can't wait to see what happens next :) Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I'm in the same boat as you with this book! I've been diving and finding all of the little excerpts of this book online, and they're not enough!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaHa! We have a lot in common. Love your pick! My WoW. Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read this series. And I hear you on the I-hate-waiting-part. I'm right there with you on that one.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked Bloodlines, still haven't read Golden Lily though. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooph... I really need to start this series...

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for this one either but I'm terrified to read it. Richelle's 3rd books are always her WTF books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This choice is amazing. I need this book ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to start this series, I loved VA! Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so far behind on all of Mead's books, they come out too fast!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so want this one too.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't started reading this series yet. It sounds really good. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the first book in this series just waiting to be read (I need more hours in the day).

    I hope you enjoy it once you get your copy :)

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the first book in the series.. and I dunno.. I guess I've to read VA first..

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen this on a few W.O.W post. I hope you get to enjoy it soon! :)

    See what I picked this week at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!