May 15, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Since the question got changed last minute on me last week, I am answering last week's question. To see my answer for this week's question look here.


This week's question is: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)



MY ANSWER: Hmm...well since J.K.'s out, I would say I'd want to dine with some of my fave authors from the very beginning of my reading life! That would include Marianne Curley, L.J. Smith and Amelia Atwater-Rhodes! I would say we'd dine over pizza and talk about all things bookish! And non-bookish too!


Though it's in the air if we'd be in the US or Australia since Marianne's an Aussie. Maybe we'd be in Australia at some restaurant or wherever, talk books and then have Marianne give us a tour of the area! :D





1 comment:

  1. These authors are new to me! Bet it'll be great to be able to dine and chat with them. :)

    Michelle - old bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!