May 12, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

The Taking by Kimberly Derting (4 stars)
Boundless by Cynthia Hand (4 stars)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (4 stars)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (4 stars)
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (5 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (ARC) (2.5 stars)
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

NA



What I Plan to Read this Week:

NA, as I am on vacation at RT!



Other Posts of Interest:
(note all links may not be working)

Dark Days Tour Event +Giveaway
MIA
Top 5 Sundays
Stacking the Shelves




 

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Taking! Still need to read Boundless. I don't know how you got 5 books done in one week. Jealous of the time! I guess once summer is here I'll have more time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you had a really good reading week last week! :) I look forward to your thoughts on Second Star. I have read a few good reviews for it!

    Thanks for sharing & great post! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having the best time!! Can't wait to see posts when you get back. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!