May 26, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 A Curse Awakened by Cecy Robson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Maleficent by Elizabeth Rudnick (4.5 stars)
Get Even by Gretchen McNeil (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Long Live the Queen by Kate Locke (4 stars)


Review that was Posted:

The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross (ARC) (5 stars)


DNF Review:

The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead (ARC)


About to Start Reading:

Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week: 

Enslaved by the Others by Jess Haines (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:






2 comments:

  1. You had a good week. I liked The Girl With the Windup Heart too. I have Get Even on my review stack but it hasn't made it to Currently yet. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are all new to me, but Maleficent is one I'm going to recommend to a housemate because she's been freaking out about the movie since the first trailer! The cover for 'Long Live the Queen' looks so quirky! Thanks for stopping by :) I hope you have a great week!
    Juli

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!