May 1, 2014

Random Thursday

The total randomness of my thoughts are slowly dwindling down! I have other rambles I can use, I just can figure out any that are good for a post!

So speaking of randomness...has anyone seen these totally cute things called Itty Bittys at Hallmark?

They're these really cute little stuffed animal type thing, but they're really small. Hence the name! They fit in an adult sized hand! They have quite a variety of them. Disney princesses--with Belle coming out in September which I so must own!, Monsters Inc, Tinkerbelle, DC Superheroes, Mickey and Friends, Wizard of Oz! There are a lot!

My niece likes them. She has a few random ones, shockingly no princesses yet, but I did buy her the Wizard of Oz set for Easter as she loves that movie! And Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West come out in September too!

So there's some totally randomness for you! What do you guys think of these little guys? Have you seen them? Like em? Dislike em?






3 comments:

  1. Oh I see big trend coming on lol Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! I wonder if they have Star Wars ones...

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to go and check these out tomorrow at my Hallmark store!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!