May 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves--The RT (P&P) Edition (aka OMG Edition!)

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

OMG! I got wayyyyy too many books these past three weeks! Some from before RT, all the ones at RT, and then naturally, the post RT haul! Here we go...


Pre-RT Haul:

 Of Neptune by Anna Banks
I, Frankenstein DVD--never did see it in theaters, and I still haven't had time to watch it! But I tend to love movies from the Underworld peeps, so I have high hopes!

See I did good before RT! ;)



The RT Haul:

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Waterfall by Amalie Howard
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy x2
Wait for Me by J. Lynn
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep
Taken by Erin Bowman
Black Hole Sun by David Macinnus Gill
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson x2
Enslaved by the Others by Jess Haines (ARC)
Bled & Breakfast by Michelle Rowen
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Watchers in the Night by Jenna Black
House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Reboot by Amy Tintera


 A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (ARC)
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Stone Guardian by Danielle Monsch
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
Desert Tales by Melissa Marr
The Jewel by Amy Ewing (ARC)
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
All Lined Up by Cora Cormack
Finding It by Cora Cormack
Made for You by Melissa Marr (ARC) x2
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard



The Post RT Haul:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder--beautiful hardcover and SIGNED! to a Barb, but oh well!
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
THEO JAMES (aka Four) bookmark!!
a cute Book Worm bookmark--yeah I got too many of these!
Thunderstruck by Shannon Delany
Darkness Falls by Erin Kellison--a freebie!

For review (Post-RT):

Darkness Falls by Erin Kellison--yes I requested this one and then the next day it was a freebie read, so I went ahead and downloaded that too!
Lay Me Down by Erin Kellison

Thanks Fire Flower Publishing, LLC & Netgalley!


Then from the author, I received for review:

Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson (ARC)


Thanks Amanda!!


And that was my amazing haul from the past three weeks! What did you get this week?




26 comments:

  1. Wow don't even know how to comment since I'm insanely jealous over your haul! So many amazing books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ok I'm so impressed, it's so many books and I'm really really jealous! I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Amazing haul Jessica!
    Enjoy all your new reads!!!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Look at that incredible haul!! I hope you had fun at RT! And that bookmark is so cute. :) Happy Memorial Day Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing haul! I hope you enjoy each and every one of your new acquisitions. BTW, you can never have too many bookmarks. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you for going to RT. I chickened out because it looked so crazy and I am somewhat more introverted than the conferences seem to be. Maybe next year. Thanks for coming by my Sunday Post post at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Talk about rockin' the haul this week!! I can't wait to hear more about al, those wonderful books you picked up!! Enjoy and have a beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I see a lot of great ones in those pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew, Jessica! What an amazing haul! :) Hope you enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! Jessica, I can't believe your haul!! I'm super envious of every book you picked up. I'm glad you had a great time though. :) And I hope you enjoy every single one of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome haul! so many books....enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy poop, Jess! :)

    So many books! I hope you enjoy all of them!

    I hope you had a good time at RT :)

    Thanks for sharing hun, you have loads of little gems in there! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing haul! Hope you love them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul. RT must have been fun. It looks like you made out like a bandit. Remember, you can never have too many books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow amazing haul!! I have a few of those but haven't read most but I do hope we both enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! I'm in book heaven right now :) Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many lovelies! I'm jealous of the A Thousand Pieces of You ARC. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoa... What a book haul!!! I am so jealous of your Haul!! So many awesome books!!! I hope you get to read them!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darkness Falls sounds great, and hope that you enjoy.
    Well, a lot of yours sounds good, and have been great books.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome haul, Jessica. So many great titles. I'm a little envious.

    Thanks for visiting my StS and hope you have a great week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow awesome amazingtastic haul this week Jessica!! I hope you love ALL of them :D

    April @ My Shelf Confessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. AMAZING RT haul - not even just the number of books, but you got some awesome selections! I might have to try to head to RT next year! Sounds so exciting!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!! I am super, amazingly jealous of your RT haul. I hope you enjoy all of that amazing awesomeness! =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. LMAO!!! You did just amazing at RT! I'm excited because RT is in my town next year and I hope to have similar piles of goodness! You managed to get some really great ones there too! Good luck with your burgeoning TBR now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! I know this post is five years old, but is there any chance you still have the A Thousand Pieces of You ARC? I would love to get it for a friend who loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I unfortunately do not. I traded it some years ago. Sorry.

      Delete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!