May 31, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it. 

Rules: 
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week. 
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it. 
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow) 
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post. 
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Upcoming TV Series that I Wanna Check Out!


*in no particular order


Oddly enough I had to google this since I'm not up on what's coming this fall! Started off with one that sounds pretty awesome too!


EMERALD CITY

Obviously it will tie into Oz, but it sounded pretty intriguing! Love different twists to beloved classics!



GOTHAM

A sort of Batman prequel I believe. Basically falls Commissioner Gordan before he became the Commissioner and how the city of Gotham was just a scary place!



GIRL MEETS WORLD

I think I am way more excited for this than I should be! A sort of sequel/continuation to Boy Meets World?! With Cory and Topanga's kids?! Yes please!


THE McCARTHYS

I found this one in a list of upcoming fall shows! Really I'm just curious to see it since Laurie Metcalf's in it! I love watching Roseanne repeats, so I thought I'd look into this one too!



iZOMBIE

A slightly odd looking show, but sounded interesting. This chick is a zombie and works at the morgue so she can eat a few brains to survive and gets the people's memories. Might give it a go on the DVR to see how it pans out!



 

2 comments:

  1. they look good I am really looking forward to watching The Flash, I love The Arrow so this should be good.
    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Emerald City or iZombie, but they both look good. I'm also really looking forward to Girl Meets World :D Should be good! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!