May 14, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



Lily Ivory hopes to score some great vintage fashions when she buys an antique trunk full of old clothes. But she may have gotten more than she bargained for.…

As soon as Lily opens the trunk, she feels strange vibrations emanating from a mysterious velvet cloak. When she tries it on, Lily sees awful visions from the past. And when the antiques dealer who sold her the cape is killed, Lily suspects a supernatural force might be behind his death.

Then Lily’s familiar, Oscar the potbellied pig, disappears. Lily will do anything to get him back—including battling the spirit of a powerful witch reaching out from the past. But even with the aid of her grandmother, unmasking a killer and saving Oscar might be more than one well-intentioned sorceress can handle.




I looove this series! For some reason I really enjoy the paranormal cozy mysteries! They are just really enjoyable and a delight to read! This one already has me reeling with Oscar going missing!!


TITLE: A Vision in Velvet
AUTHOR: Juliet Blackwell

PUBLISHER: Signet
GENRE: Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE: July 1, 2014




7 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this one before, but I hope you get your hands on it :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me, I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always click on your posts because I love your picture at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this series before but I do hope you enjoy it as much as the others in this series. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one yet but sounds good and hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I'm going to have to look into this series. Seeing you enjoy it so highly makes me curious. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this series. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!