Aug 30, 2012

Cover Art Reveal--The Goddess Inheritance

I think it's kind of pretty! Fits in nicely with the other two! I sooooo desperately cannot wait to read this! Really really hope Netgalley will have it up again since I am on auto-approval for this publisher! The last one ended with such a cliffhanger and while I liked The Goddess Legacy, it just didn't satisfy this killer cliffhanger! I'm going bonkers over it with half a dozen other ones!

According to Goodreads, The Goddess Inheritance releases April 1, 2013





2 comments:

  1. Love, loving the cover. I just (yesterday) ordered the first two books and I can't wait to start reading these books. I hope they arrive soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the cover is anything special (it's not good or bad), but I'm really excited for the book, the last one had a crazy cliffhanger ending.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!