Aug 6, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (5 stars)
Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong (5 stars)



Review that was Posted:

Rift by Andrea Cremer (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers



Other Posts of Interest:





I am so close to 1000 followers! I was at 999, then lost one, so 2 more followers to go! And you know what that means?! A contest! Tell your friends! ;)

 

13 comments:

  1. The Lost Princes sounds SO great! I requested it on NetGalley, but I haven't been denied or accepted yet. ):

    I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to read the Lost prince too. I really want to read Thirteen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Personal Demons & thought it was very good. I did get irritated with the main character, but, omg, Luc is adorable and HOT. ;) You will love it. Still need to read the rest of the series, somethime soon I hope. ;)

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! Anna Dressed in Blood sounds sooo scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list. I have got to read Anna Dressed in Blood. I have heard so many good things about it. I downloaded the free audiobook and bought a copy for my Kindle too but can't fit it in around the review books. I should be getting Rift the week which I also really want to read. There are too many good books out there. Have a wonderful reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not read any of these books but I do have Anna to read and I really I'm interested in Rift. Hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO at the follower fun =)
    Anna Dressed in Blood intrigues me, though I don't like blood, go figure..
    My Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like everyone is reading the lost prince right now. Better get started on the series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You read some awesome books! What did you think of 13? Thanks for stopping by my Monday book week =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Personal Demons' looks good, especially the guy with wings! ;) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great reading-week!!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you enjoying The Lost Prince? :) it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had Anna Dressed in Blood on my shelf for some time. I have to read it now that I know you gave it 5 stars.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!