Aug 11, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: WORST FICTIONAL DADS!


*In no particular order



CAT'S DAD

Oh wow! I think Cat's dad is definitely in the top a-hole category! Although for the life of me I cannot recall his name! I mean when daddy wants to kill you, he's not necessarily going to be a favorite! :P




MALCOLM

Yeah, Jeremy's dad was not the best of dads either! He definitely fits into that a-hole category too!




AZAZEL

O to the MG, how I hate this man! He's definitely not father of the year material at all! Enough said.
 
 
 
 
SHIARRA'S DAD
 
Really bad with names today! Shiarra's dad upset me in the recent book, or the one before that. I've pretty much written him off now. Of course there's always chances of redemption for him. Not for the past 3 dads though!




TULPA
 
Joanna's dad here, he was another real a-hole! Come to think of it, her stepfather was a real a-hole too! Poor Joanna had no luck in the father category!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think cat's dad was Max (?) or something like that and totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!