Aug 27, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter (5 stars)
Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



Reviews That Were Posted:

Defiance by C.J. Redwine (ARC) (3.5 stars)
The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton (ARC) (3 stars)



About to Start Reading:

Into the Woods by Kim Harrison (ARC)



What I Hope to Start Reading this Week:

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison



Other Posts of Interest:






7 comments:

  1. I really want to read Defiance by C.J. Redwin. Looks so fierce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to Defiance too. (I have finally seen it enough places that I am convinced.) I liked The Blood Keeper a bit better than you did. I also really need to catch up on books by Kim Harrison. I am at least two behind. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you have an ARC of into the Woods! I am dying to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you have that "other post of interest" area... It might give me some ideas on what to post next in my blog :)

    I'm currently reading:
    -Become by Ali Cross
    -Because of You by Jessica Scott

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard disappointing reviews about Defiance, don't know if I still want to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Defiance. Hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these have great covers and fabulous titles! You are in for some great reads, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!