Aug 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
OMG! This book is driving me crazy! But in a good way! I just have this theory developing already that I feel fairly confident about and none of the other characters see it! And I'm like really?! But again, that just proves Lisa is doing some seriously good writing here if I am constantly getting agonized over this! :P
 
 
 
"Frannie's with her family at church, and the chance that Rhenorian--or any other demon--is going to follow her in there is pretty slim. Not that the whole religion thing is going to scare is off. It's just too hard not to laugh out loud. Not a wise tactic when you're trying to blend." p 163











TITLE: Original Sin
AUTHOR: Lisa Desrochers
PUBLISHER:
Tor Teen
GENRE:
Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE:
July 5, 2011










18 comments:

  1. Great Tease, Jessica! Think I'll look this one up!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one. Looks interesting
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even at church are you safe :/
    Good teaser, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this book. I have the sequel but haven't read it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. This book sounds good. Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease! I've been wanting to start this series. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting! gna put this on my TBR list! Thanks for stopping by my TT

    My Teaser

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this book! The storyline is so different and not to mention 2 hots guys!!! WOOT WOOT! :D Great tease! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this book before but it sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I think you would stand out if you were laughing yourself to death during a quiet church service! This sounds like a fun book! Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser1 I haven't heard of this one, though it is really interesting! thanks ^_^

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one sounds interesting, I might add it to my list. Thanks for sharing and for stopping my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. hum... yummy angels, I assume? :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds intriguing! I'll be adding it to my to-read shelf. Here's My TT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When you're trying your hardest not laugh and blend in, that's when you just can't help but do so lol. Great teaser, Jessica!
    Thanks so much for passing by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser! This one sounds really good.

    Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ~Gin @ Addicted to Words

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!