Aug 2, 2012

More on awesomeness!

Okay, apparently my brain is overloaded! I do recall seeing these celebs in Disney photos before! It just didn't click right away! Plus I was sooo loving these new ones!

I found a website where they have all of them! Although the new ones I featured are not here, but they have the Cinderella, Snow White and Alice in Wonderland I remember seeing at some point!

There's also Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Ursula, The Queen, Prince Phillip, Aladdin and Jasmine, Pocahontas, King Arthur from The Sword in the Stone, Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty, although disappointed in this one since some of my not fave at all actors are portraying Aurora and Phillip.

Click here to go the website! It has some awesome pics on it! Really love it, like seeing the celebs bring my fave movies to life!






3 comments:

  1. ahhhh I just saw these today too! My favorite might be the cinderella one... but I also loved all the behind the scene pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!