Aug 30, 2012

Random Thursday

So while watching TV I had to see what has to be one of the biggest wastes of money on a cell phone feature. You've seen those ads right? Where they want to charge you like $10 or so a month for some "super cool" feature that is just for entertainment value?

Well, this is seriously the lamest one ever!


It's called The Love Calculator. You put your name in plus your sweetheart and then it tells you if you are meant to be together. ????????

Seriously? And the commercial is so lame. The bride is left at the altar as her ex-fiance runs out the doors. Then she is in tears. Well, if sooooo many months ago, she texted her name and his name into The Love Calculator, she would've been told they were not a good match.

I seriously can't help but laugh out loud at this. I mean it's just randomizing things! How would the little computer know you are not meant to be with "Jake" or whatever?

But yeah, it makes me laugh because it is sooo stupid and makes me wonder if someone would pay monthly fees to have this "calculator" on their phone.

Anyone else seen this commercial? What are your thoughts?





1 comment:

  1. I have not seen the advert but I have heard of this sort of Love Calculator thing before. It was something you laugh at when you are young and should be doing something else. I don't think they charged for it then though. That is a total rip off!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!