Aug 7, 2012

Cover Copy Reveal--Oath Bound


The Tower Syndicate will fall… 

The secret daughter of the head of an infamous Skilled crime family, Sera Brandt has hidden her past, her potential and especially her powers. But when a tragedy strikes her other family, Sera needs justice. And the only way to get it is to reveal her heritage– including a rare Skill– and take the reins of the Tower Syndicate from her cunning and malicious aunt. 

If he can figure out how… 

Kristopher Daniels might have the answer. He’s fought the syndicate to protect his sisters, but he’d never realized just how close to the new heir he needed to get…. 

And if they can survive 

Neither is used to trusting. But there’s something between them that can’t be ignored. And now Sera is on the run with a man she can’t figure out, a target on her back, and the new knowledge of just how powerful she really is….




I cannot wait! Love the cover too! Although I still need to read Shadow Bound!



4 comments:

  1. ooh I really like that cover! I haven't read this series yet but I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Love this cover. I love Rachel's writing, she really does know how to bring the reader into her books. I haven't started this series yet. I was waiting for a few books so I could binge read. I am still finishing off Soul Screamers to date:D

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover too!

    You haven't read SHADOW BOUND yet!?!!? What are you waiting for!? It was great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!