Aug 19, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

 
This week's topic is: It was a tie, so I went with:  
The Next TBR Books To Be Read!
 
 
*in no particular order
 
 
My TBR pile is insane! I can't seem to get it under control. And while I may choose these books as my top 5, who knows if they will make it when it comes time for the next read!
 
 
WHISPERS AT MOONRISE
 by C.C. Hunter

This is actually a review copy that I need to read after I finish reading Taken at Dusk which is my current read! So this will definitely be read next!




A PERFECT BLOOD
by Kim Harrison

You know it's time to read a book when the paperback is coming out and you have the hardcover! Since the paperback of this releases next month already, I've decided it's got to be close to the next read on my pile!




Into the Woods
by Kim Harrison

Another review book I have got to get to! I've had it for a few weeks now but haven't gotten to it yet! Although I have read some of the stories already so I will just be reading the new to me stories!




THE GOLDEN LILY
by Richelle Mead

Since The Indigo Spell is coming out in February, I've decided this has to be at the top of my TBR mountain as well!




ONCE BURNED
by Jeaniene Frost

I was soooo excited for this release, but I have yet to read it! I've had so many review books and then other books that had to be read asap that I just have not found the time to slip this one in yet!


And then the rest are every other book that is in my TBR mountain! There are wayyy too many! Even choosing these 5 were tough!




2 comments:

  1. These memes are so addictive! I'm participating in way to many and now I love this one too!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoO! Great choices! I LOVE Kim Harrison!

    Thanks for stopping by MY HOP!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!