Aug 26, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's theme is: Eternal TBR Books! (Books You Want to Read, But You Can't Seem To Get To)


*in no particular order


NIGHT WORLD SERIES
 by L.J. Smith

So yeah, kind of cheating here. But I really want to read these books! It's technically 9 books, although I did read Soulmate years ago. Still have my retro cover! Love those retro covers! Really looking forward to the finale, Strange Fate, its release date has been changing for years now.



THE OTHERS SERIES
by Christine Warren

So I also started buying these books, I know they released in one way, but Christine has them organized in another way--which is the way I want to read them! So I have like maybe the first 5 or 6? And then I saw that the "last" one or book 7 is supposed to release in November. I better get a move on!



NICKI STYX SERIES
by Terri Garey

So yeah, so far this is Top 5 series I need to start! I do have all the books in my TBR mountain. Except not all of Christine's yet. But this series sounded really fun! I ended up buying them during a Borders closing sale. :( And so they remain in my TBR mountain!



IRON DRUID CHRONICLES 
by Kevin Hearne

Well at least with this one, I am one step ahead! I read the first book, but I still have books 2, 3, and 4 in my TBR mountain. And then book 5 releases in November I believe so I have to buy that one too!



ONCE BURNED
by Jeaniene Frost

And probably one of the most important books that I really really want to read but have yet to find the time is Jeaniene's latest in her new series! Argh! I can't believe I haven't read it yet! I sooo want to! I think I will once I finish my next few reads. I want to read some of my hardcovers before they go to paperback!



And really I could go on and on with this list! I want to desperately read my ENTIRE TBR pile, I just don't have enough time in the day!





1 comment:

  1. I just finally finished Once Burned that goodness, but it was the audiobook. I feel like I cheated lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!