Aug 2, 2012

OMG, how AWESOME is this?

Soooo, today on Yahoo, I immediately saw headlines with Disney and Will Farrell. So I was curious and clicked! First I wondered if this was movie news, but it was only advertisement for the parks! But still it is freaking awesome! I soo want to find the magazine that will have both pics in it!

Check it out!

Here we have Russell Brand as Captain Hook as he tries to escape the jaws of the Crocodile! Iconic moment; I even have a Christmas ornament with Captain Hook in this pose!

 
 
And for my favorite of the two:

Jack Black, Will Farrell and Jason Segal are portraying the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion!! It's soooo cool! They look just like my Jim Shore sculpture I have!


How cool is that?! I give many kudos to Disney for these awesome ads for the parks! Now if only I could afford to go...sigh....




4 comments:

  1. I love that Russel Brand photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Perez Hilton and thought of you. Love the russel brand as captain hook pic. I love the Hook movie. These pictures rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just saw these a few minutes ago on The Examiner, I love the Captain Hook one. Have you seen the older ones with Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland and so on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awsosme ads!!! I'd go too, if I had the money!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!