Aug 13, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (4.5 stars)




Currently Reading:

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers




Other Posts of Interest:




7 comments:

  1. nice! the lost prince was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 1000 followers! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the first one in The Iron Fey series but didn't get on with it but everyone seems to have enjoyed it maybe I will give it a try as The Lost Prince sounds good. Hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. I am so looking forward to The Lost Prince. Have a wonderful reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I can't wait to read The Lost Prince. I started Personal Demons when it first came out but I put it down and haven't picked it up again since - should really try again!

    What I've Been Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading Personal Demons quite a while back, but I haven't finished it. I didn't do this meme this week, but I did do a wrap-up of a read-a-thon I participated in.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/08/wrap-up-for-summer-wrap-up-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Lisa Desrochers's series sounds pretty nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!