Apr 13, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Is there a fictitious town in a book that you would love to live in? What makes it appealing? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes!! It's a quaint little town known as Nocturne Falls where it's Halloween 365 days a year! And the town residents are all more than what they appear!
 
This town was basically built for me, as I've loved paranormal reads for ages! This is a place I could happily live in! Lol!
 
 
 
Oh, and it goes without saying that I'd live at Hogwarts in a heartbeat too!







6 comments:

  1. Halloween all year round would be something my son would love. :)

    Thanks for sharing, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween all year would be my dream. I'm not familiar with the book/series itself, but that definitely sounds like somewhere I would love to live. It would be so fun! Of course, Hogwarts is a given - I would move there in a heartbeat as well.

    If you're interested in reading my answer, I posted it over on my blog as well: http://inkblottings.com/book-blogger-hop-april-13th-fictional-towns/

    No pressure though! Thank you for sharing your own answer - it was very insightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could also live at Hogwarts in a heartbeat. Halloween every day of the year reminds me of A Nightmare Before Christmas. Happy reading!

    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter was my pick, too! Hogwarts, Hogsmeade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween all year around is amazing 😂 I think I'll be checking that book out just for that reason alone 🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!