Apr 15, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a rather quiet week, which I suppose was good all things considered! My sister did get married yesterday of course, but I was saying quiet more in terms of bookish things! Lol! I really didn't add to my TBR pile but for a comic! Feeling pretty good about that! But since I am seriously behind on said comic series perhaps I shouldn't feel too good! Lol!

I bought:

Scooby Apocalypse #24 by J.M DeMatteis & Keith Giffen


Then waaaayyyyy back in November I won a preorder of Ace of Shades from Amanda Foody! And it arrived this week naturally! I actually read this one as an ARC, so this is my keeper copy!

Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody


THANK YOU Amanda!


Then I got the rest of my preorder goodies from Alwyn Hamilton for preordering Hero at the Fall!



THANK YOU Alwyn!!


And that's it for me! What did you all get?






13 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous haul you have there, Jessica! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing pre-order goodies!! I just finished Ace of Shades a week ago, and it wasn't really the book for me. But I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Have a fantastic week.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love winning books, and those pre-order cards (?) are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winning books too. Woo Hoo Scooby Doo.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The covers are great there but I don't know about them. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul Jessica and such pretty covers! Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ace of Shades has such an awesome cover and sounds so good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover of Ace of Shades looks even nicer in real life! And enjoy your preorder goodies!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for the postcards! I looooove them - the UK covers are so gorgeous. Happy reading, Jessica!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remind me that I need to read Traitor to the Throne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! Ace of Shades sounds like such a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still have the audio of ace of shades to listen too also rebel sands. I so need to get to that one

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!