Apr 25, 2018

Let's Discuss: Spending the Day In...

This next topic idea sounded really fun! And of course my mind is whirring with all the possible answers! It's probably one of the hardest questions to answer...


Spend the Day, Anywhere, You Want for 24 Hours


I feel like you all know what my answer is going to be! And yes, I would choose to spend it at Disney World!! I know, original, right? Lol! But I've only been there a handful of times, including my upcoming trip this fall. I would definitely choose fall weather time too because it's my theory by choosing the beginning of fall that most kids are starting school, and parents might not want to take a trip right at the beginning of fall. Granted that's just US side of course, so there's the chance for more kids and people from other places where school is out. 

I am just a Disney person. I don't think I will ever tire of it. Disney is just magical to me, the parks and the movies and everything else they do. So yeah, I'd totally and happily spend another day of my life in Disney World!

Granted I'd also want to choose to go back to Rome, but see then I'd want to add Florence and Capri and all the other places I visited on my long ago trip overseas and I only have the 24 hours. I'd have to have at least 3-4 of those trips at the helm because I'd need a day for each of these cities again!

Where would you choose to spend the day with no limits holding you back?





3 comments:

  1. Disney World would top my list as well... and maybe Paris {or I could just hang out in Epcot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica before I read your answer my mind already answered Disneyland! I wouldn't mind going Bora Bora either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney is a great choice---there's so much to do there! I might choose somewhere like Australia or New Zealand, since I don't know that I'll ever have a chance to go there.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!