Apr 18, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Love. Obsession. Jealousy. Murder.

No one knows what happened to pop icon Eric Thorn. His Twitter account? Frozen. His cell phone? Cracked and bloody, buried in the snow.

Agoraphobic fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth, but she's finally left her #EricThornObsessed days behind. She has no intention of ever touching her Twitter app again. But Snapchat... That's safer, right?

After months of living under the radar, Tessa emerges from hiding, forced to face the deadly consequences of her past. But in the interrogation room, answers only lead to more questions in the pulse-pounding conclusion to the Follow Me Back duology.




I haven't read the first book yet and now I am glad I haven't since this one's a duology! Binging duologies is my favorite pastime! Lol! 


AUTHOR: A.V. Geiger
PUBLISHER: Sourcebooks Fire
GENRE: Thriller YA
RELEASE DATE: June 5, 2018





16 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet either, but I'll be sure to grab both instalments!! Gotta love duologies ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this one! Or the first one really -- so I am very curious as to how this works into a duology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me! I do love binging duology so as well. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic day, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait what? A book about a celebrity disappearance involving a fan and all via social media? Now that's what I call... something new O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god it is so good! The first and the second are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new one for me, so thanks for putting it on my radar :D Awesome pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I not heard about this series? It definitely sounds different. I hope you enjoy reading both books when you get the chance.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the first book. The chaos really snuck up on me and it was a total surprise. I am eager to read this one too, because that cliffy was a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love duologies! And this looks good. Love the social media aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is new to me, I don't even know if I'm familiar with the first book but it sounds found! I hope you enjoy it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just looking at this on NetGalley and grabbed an ARC. I love duologies too! They are my FAVORITE!! :D

    Here's my pick today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the other book on my shelves, I haven't gotten to it either!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read the 1st one either so woohoo! This sounds good :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven´t heard abouy this duology, but it sounds good.

    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a good duology. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not super into thrillers, but this one sounds intriguing. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!