Apr 10, 2018

Let's Discuss: What Cheers You Up?

Moving on down my helpful list is another topic that I felt like I could tackle into a discussion post...

What Cheers You Up?

Well, reading for sure! Reading has always been one of my happy pastimes. It's my happy place. Though I will admit, there are times where I am just down and reading, though incredibly enjoyable, is just too much. That if I am in a really down trodden kind of mood, reading about people being happy just makes me more upset. 

In that case, I will usually watch a movie or TV show that lifts my spirits. Usually something funny or so slapstick stupid that I have to keep laughing because omg...it's just too funny!

I also like to bake something or at the very least, just make the dough...as in cookie dough! Nestle Tollhouse has been there for a lot of low points and each bite is a moment of pure bliss! Lol! Yeah, I know it's also extremely unhealthy to be eating raw cookie dough...but I like to live dangerously! Hahaha!! Like in that way only! Hahaha.

So yeah, reading, funny movies, and baking are my go tos! What do you like to do to help you cheer yourself up when you're feeling down?





3 comments:

  1. Reading or baking typically cheer me up. When I am angry I clean, like mad woman deep clean, which I guess you could say cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading definitely and Netflix bingeing and scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is definitely my #1n go-to. Working out actually often makes me feel better too.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!