Apr 30, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (5 stars)
Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (5 stars)
Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne (ARC) (3.75 stars)


Currently Reading:

Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill (ARC)


What I Plan to Start this Week:

Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







3 comments:

  1. The only one of these I haven't heard of is Wild Hunger. The rest I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these covers. Brightly burning, Wild Hunger, Dance of Thieves. There's so many good books coming out right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Wild Hunger but have so many books on the stack ahead of it. I may have to jump the list to get to it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!