Apr 28, 2018

Let's Discuss: What Scares You?

This next one is a doozie! As I feel like there are a lot of answers and yet, maybe not. It's hard to define what scares me vs what I just dislike/hate.


What Scares You?


I guess one answer is snakes, I definitely do not like them and I guess you can say they scare me? I will never watch any of those movies with snakes in them. No matter how cheesy or stupid they are, I will never see them. Nope. Ain't happening, so save your breath! Lol.

Scary movies I guess? I can't handle watching them, mostly because I've always had an active imagination. Scary movies and I don't jive. I can never get the worst parts out of my head after the fact. I'm left shaken for days. It's always better to just avoid them.

I guess another answer is the unknown. Yeah, that can be really scary! There's sooo much that we don't know and I am not even sure what I mean by the unknown. I guess just fearing it itself. Or even just the unknown in situations. I don't know...I feel like I am struggling with this topic and getting too deep with what I fear and just what I want to avoid due to dislike or something.

What do you fear?






3 comments:

  1. Snakes! I have a completely unreasonable fear of snakes. I don't even want a book that has a snake on the cover.

    It was nice chatting with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiders! I know that's a ridiculously common fear, but I'm scared to the point that I won't go into a room for ages after I've seen a spider in there if it got away (I have been known to sleep on the sofa after seeing one in my bedroom before!).
    And I'm definitely with you on the scary movies! I end up feeling jumpy for days afterwards, so I just avoid them now too.
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely not a fan of scary movies, either. And, the unknown is probably my ultimate fear!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!