Apr 8, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This week was pretty good all things considered. Just another ordinary and slightly boring week, but still filled with some pretty good goodies!


Here's what I bought:

Scourged by Kevin Hearne
A Magical Match by Juliet Blackwell


Then I went in on some awesome trades on the booksfortrade hashtag! Here's what I got there:

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland (ARC)
The Queen's Rising by Becca Ross
The Queen's Rising by Becca Ross (ARC)
 
So I had traded for The Queen's Rising ARC first and then since I wanted to aid with another trade, I felt confident that I'll like it so got the finished copy too! :D


THANK YOU Stephanie & Emma!! 


And then, I won like my 4th ever Goodreads contest!! Pretty sure it was 4th...unless it was third...it doesn't happen often, clearly! Lol!

The Mermaid by Christina Henry (ARC)


THANK YOU Goodreads & Berkley!!


And that was my haul this week! Pretty good too!! What did you all get?








16 comments:

  1. I just started Dread Nation, I'm loving it so far!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new reads ! Hope you enjoy them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOme interesting ones there! I think I have some Juliet Blackwell to try! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I'm dying to read The Queen's Rising! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a great haul, hope you enjoy them!!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went to GR. The Mermaid sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm I never heard of The Mermaid! I need to go look more into it! And lucky that you won it! I've only ever won a GR contest once in the entire 8 years I've been blogging lol

    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I HAD AN AWESOME WEEK AS I RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE-THANK YOU SO MUCH-I LOVE THE BOOKS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING THEM-REALLY SOON!! THANKS SO MUCH!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so great that you got an ARC and HC of The Queen's Rising! I still need to read the book but I have an ARC as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Booksfortrade sounds like fun and I've never done this. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great books this week :) I really want to read The Mermaid and Dread Nation sounds amazing. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Queen's Rising yet. The author is doing a signing on Wednesday, so I'm going to pick it up then. It sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul!! What is The Mermaid?? It's so pretty! I literally NEVER win Goodreads contests! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have read a Sophie Jordan Adult book and enjoyed but not her adult series.

    JoLee
    Wickedly Delicious Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you're really going to love Dread Nation. I have weird feelings about Queen's Rising so far.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!