Apr 30, 2018

Let's Discuss: What are You Most Grateful For?

I thought I would get one final discussion in for this month! Making a comeback for my lack of posts the past month or two prior to April! Lol! The next item on my list is...


What are You Most Grateful For?


Above all else, I am most grateful for my family. My mom has been there for me for pretty much everything! Through all my struggles and medical crap, she's always been there. I am eternally grateful for having such a cool and wonderful mom! 

I'm grateful to have a job, though it's not one I really like or can sustain myself by, which is something I am trying to fix by finding a better one, but a pitiful paycheck is still better than none at all.

And let's be real, I am also grateful for books! I'm sooo glad that there are books in this world, that there are so many wonderful paranormal and fantasy reads that I have to choose from! I think if I didn't have reading in my life, I would probably lose my mind from all the boredom! Because I am pretty sure I'd still be the biggest introvert there ever was and if I didn't have reading...I'd probably be losing my mind with nothing to do! Lol!

What are you most grateful for?






3 comments:

  1. Great topic! It's so important to find things to be grateful for, even when (like your job) things aren't ideal. I'm definitely grateful for books! Also, my family, my house, and my country (Canada).

    --Sam @ Sharing Inspired Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I keep a daily reflections book where you write, what made you happy, what you are grateful for, goals for the following day and what you learnt that day. I find keeping a gratitude journal has been amazing for my soul.

    I'm very grateful for my Mum, who, like your Mum has seen me through very hard times in my life and no matter what I know she'll be there.

    Apart from my family (son and Hubby) I'm also grateful for the daily blessings...even just the simplicity of having a car, license, money to enjoy daily activities etc.

    I'm also grateful for books, for without it...well I don't even know what I'd be like without my books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!