Apr 16, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Almost Midnight by C.C. Hunter (5 stars)
Fighting Back by C.C. Hunter (4.5 stars)
The Shifter Romances the Writer by Kristen Painter (5 stars)
The Vampire's True Love Trials by Kristen Painter (5 stars)


DNF Review:

Pacifica by Kristen Simmons


Currently Reading:

The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Titans by Victoria Scott


Other Posts of Interest:







5 comments:

  1. I haven´t read any of the books that you mention but I´m intrigued by Titans.
    Happy reading!

    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of the books you mentioned, but they sound interesting. Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your books are new to me this week. I'm sorry Pacifica didn't work out for you. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read so many books, that's awesome! I'm sorry you didn't like Pacifica. I'm currently reading Girls of Paper and Fire, and I'm loving it. Wonderful post! :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!