Apr 22, 2018

Let's Discuss: Dream Holidays!

So yeah, my brain has been mush this past week since I was sick and I saw my challenges suffered greatly, heck everything suffered last week! And I'm only slightly better today! Whelp! So I'm using my handy dandy list of ideas once again to discuss! Today's topic is: 


What's Your Dream Holiday?


I'm going to interpret this a holiday that doesn't exist, but should! And we all know where this going...reading day! Yes, a day where you are allowed to stay home and just read all day long! Granted, I do this on most holidays when I am off anyway, but this will be a special day dedicated to reading and the love of reading and all that. I think the holiday pretty much speaks for itself.

And I'd say that we would have to have this holiday at least once a month! If not quarterly, and that's me being nice! Lol!!





2 comments:

  1. Classic bookworm answer. =)
    There should definitely be a designated reading day each month. Towards the end of the year, when I have a bunch of vacation days to burn, I will take a day here and there, and I pretty much read the a whole book on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a once a month Reading Day is a must! (Once a week would be even better.) :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!