May 1, 2018

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page

3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.








"I found Seri and Marion speaking with Scott Grey and Morgan Greer, Chicago's other two Masters, who laughed as they watched the screen Scott held out.

Probably puppy videos. Even vampires liked puppy videos." Kindle loc 30%*


*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.









TITLE: Wild Hunger
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill
PUBLISHER: Berkley Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 14, 2018




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early (Submitted by Emma)


*in no particular order



10. SEA WITCH by Sarah Henning--I've loved fairy retellings long before they've become a hit trend (like seriously can show you the little collection I have that shows my age (LOL!), so the sort of spinoff with having villains getting origin stories just makes me even more excited! Cannot wait to read this one! This was one of the first release dates that changed from early in the year to the latter half...the insanity begins...
9. ESCAPING FROM HOUDINI by Kerri Maniscalco--omg, I SOOO need Cresswell and Wadsworth back in my life!
8. SHADES OF WICKED by Jeaniene Frost--ever since Spade's book in 2010 I've had dreams of Ian getting his own book...now he's getting a series!!!! :D


7. KINGDOM OF THE BLAZING PHOENIX by Julie C. Dao--sadly already rejected for this one on Edelweiss, but super excited for the Snow White part of the story!!
6. THE WICKED KING by Holly Black--another Edelweiss rejection that took only minutes to happen. Yeah...I was feeling really low last week. Cannot wait to read this one! Have been in love with Holly's books since long before I started blogging!
5. SUMMONED TO THE THIRTEENTH GRAVE by Darynda Jones--the devastation I felt when I learned that this one was pushed back to February!! Egads this is going to be a painful wait!! 


4. RAGE by Cora Carmack--another one that was pushed back to 2019! Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that it had to be done, but still...the pain!!! How I long to read this one!!!
3. SHADOW OF THE FOX by Julie Kagawa--forever waiting on a Julie Kagawa book it seems!! Netgalley is keeping me hanging in suspense with my request! I hope Harlequin Teen remembers that I have auto approve with their adult version...not that that really helps my case! Lol!
2. NEVERWAKE by Amy Plum--oh my god! With how Dreamfall ended I sooo need this one asap! That it too was pushed back from its originally release date kills me!! 


1. NIGHTBLOOD by Elly Blake--cannot wait to see how this one will come to an end!!! And again with the change in release date! I swear publishers are really trying to see if they can push me over the edge this year! Lol!





12 comments:

  1. Great choice of quote. Quite funny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Julie Kagawa and hope to get my hands on her new book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rage was pushed back to 2019?!?! How did I not know this. Ughhhhh, that is so far away. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for The Wicked King too!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Sea Witch as well. Fairy tale retellings can be so much fun.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! I am also dying for many of these, especially Nightblood :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m also looking forward for Shades of Whicked and Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave.

    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited for Rage too! I loved Roar so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cover of Wild Hunger! The Wicked King looks amazing too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so intrigued by Shadow of the Fox!! I also really need to read Frostblood and Fireblood ASAP! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Wicked King might be my number one now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yessss I neeeeeed Shades of Wicked, its going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!