Aug 11, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Bled & Breakfast by Michelle Rowen (4 stars)
From Fear to Eternity by Michelle Rowen (4 stars)
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Eternity Key by Bree Despain (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Other Posts of Interest:






3 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about the Lux series. I have never heard a bad thing about it!

    The Mara Dyer series is one I keep hearing things about. I hope you enjoy the 2nd installment. (I think it is the second one!)

    thanks for sharing! :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    Ps sorry I have not been around for a while! I have been busy with work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you read lots of good ones last week. I don't read any of those authors but hear they are good. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg how was Opposition?!? Was it everything you thought and more? No spoilers please.
    Stop by my blog & let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!