Aug 7, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers  
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.  
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments  
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can  
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers 
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!


MY ANSWER: Well Blogger is definitely my favorite! And since you're here, you already have the link to my blog! 

Not much of a social network type person. Although I did join Twitter nearly a year ago when I got my iPhone! So here's the link to my Twitter page!





18 comments:

  1. I understand I'm not really into social networking either. I don't have a Facebook and have no interest in getting one. We are some of the few lol! Have a great Friday =)
    Here's my F&F http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new twitter & existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Blogger has to be my favorite too! I'm definitely here more than anywhere else. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to be on Blogger regularly but Twitter is my (small?) problem, haha.

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm an old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How am I just now following you on twitter? I'm obsessed! Well crisis averted!
    Old follower! Happy FF!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twitter is definitely a popular and wonderful trend! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Now following you on Twitter
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already following you on Twitter, Jessica, so I guess we're as linked as we can be. :D Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twitter is very popular today! I pretty much did the same thing you did as soon as I got my iphone :) Old twitter follower (:

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for visiting! Old follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Blogger so much! We wouldnt be here without it :)
    Hopefully your Twitter app starts working again soon, you must be going crazy!
    Have a lovely weekend. And thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Old Follower
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my FF, Jessica.
    New follower on Twitter.
    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cheater lol You can't choose blogger!

    Old Follower
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha :) Good one! I think all kinds of blogs are great social media, so I have to agree with you, Jessica.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like twitter is my favorite, and I'm slowing getting into instagram now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had kind of neglected my blog for a while and took up tumblr, but now I'm trying to get back to blogspot. http://sunshine-daisies-butter-mellow.blogspot.in/ Follow please

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!