Aug 7, 2014

Random Thursday

So I have to ask you guys a 2-part question, one did anyone else grow up watching Boy Meets World? Did you like it? Love it? Eh it?

Okay, now if you liked it in any way, have you watched the new sequel-spinoff Girl Meets World?

What do you think of that?

I have to admit, I kind of love it! It's just so cute! It reminds me a lot of Boy Meets World, except this time, we get to see the 7th grade (skipped over 6th I guess!) GIRL's point of view and see her problems! Her crushing over boys and having all the girl side issues!

It's just so darn cute! And that Cory is her teacher is a little odd, but yet still funny since he had the same teacher for like, ever!

I especially love seeing similarities! We've seen Mr. Feeny make his cameo appearance, and I'm really hoping it was just something Cory was seeing in his mind and not alluding to Mr. Feeny being dead! Sob! Minkus showed up and that we have Minkus' kid in Cory's class is just too funny! 

Sean is supposed to show up soon as are Cory's parents with a much older Josh! That'd be fun to see! Still only rumor that Eric will show up. I hope Will makes at least one appearance as I LOVED his character Eric the most! Especially during the college years! I laughed so hard those seasons!

Girl Meets World is a really cute show and for any fans of Boy Meets World, I highly recommend checking it out!





4 comments:

  1. I was a bit older, in my teenage years I think. I loved the show. My family does watch Girl meets World. I often wonder if Boy meets world was as cheesy or if Disney cheesed it up some. Either way it is a cute show and we enjoy it. The youngest in my family besides the grandbaby is my son at 17 and he still likes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did watch Boy Meets World growing up, but I haven't watched Girl Meets World. It's great that they are bringing back the original characters into the new show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get it on DVD, I don't have cable so it sucks not watch it, I LOVED Boy Meets World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Boy Meets World (still do). I can remember watching that show everyday with my brother. So I was a bit skeptical when I heard about this sequel. I have been liking it so far though...the two episodes I have watched. However Boy meets World will be forever my favorite of the two.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!