Aug 4, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Blood Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen (3.5 stars)
Visions by Kelley Armstrong--review to come at a later date
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
First & Forever by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home by Joss Whedon & Georges Jeanty (2.5 stars)
Unremembered by Jessica Brody (4 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre (ARC) (5 stars)
Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Blood Games by Chloe Neill (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Bled & Breakfast by Michelle Rowen


What I Plan to Read this Week: 

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout--of COURSE!! Have to wait until it arrives on Tuesday after work though! :/
From Fear to Eternity by Michelle Rowen


Other Posts of Interest:






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week in reading! I'm also eagerly anticipating Opposition. I read the series for the first time this summer and since finishing Origin I'm dying for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta looking books - I have Visions too. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great assortment of books. I loved Silver Shadows. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!