Aug 28, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
 
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers  
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.  
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments  
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can  
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers 
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with…via Escaping within Pages 



MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one! While lots of the heroines I enjoy seem to have a lot going for them, they also have a lot of crap happen to them too! A lot of pain, sorrow, and other horrors done to them, so it's kind of tough. Which one suffers the least? Which one has the super hot guy I wouldn't mind having at my side? ;)

The answer is:  Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series. The main reason, naturally, is Bones!





10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love this question!! I've never read the Night Huntress Series before, but if there's a super hot guy then I'm in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hard choice because there are so many good characters. I stuck with a character from my favoritest favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read this, but I'm assuming Bones is a guy, so I think we're on the same page as far as our answers are concerned. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always helpful to have a super hot guy by your side helping you fight your way through adversity. Nice choice.

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cat as well, and Bones of course! :) Great pick!

    Old follower,
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica, thanks for visiting me again! Your support is SO appreciated <3
    This was a really hard choice for me. I haven't read any of the Night Huntress series but think I would love them.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know that one, but this series is on my TBR list. Maybe I'll revisit the question once I get to it. Have a great weekend, Jessica! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The super hot guy is ... a necessity. Good strategy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, another person who's chosen Cat. I haven't read the Night Huntress series but it looks awesome.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, I am not aware of this series. The book cover looks nice though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!