Aug 21, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
 
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers  
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.  
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments  
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can  
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers 
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!






This week's question is: What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?



MY ANSWER: Definitely one of Victoria Laurie's series; Psychic Eye Mystery or Ghost Hunter Mystery! Either one of these would make an awesome television show! Especially since the crime scene/mystery case shows are so popular in their variety! These would be incredible!! Particularly Ghost Hunter, because I would love a good creepy mystery show and of course Gilley in the flesh!

Though Psychic Eye would still be another great mystery show series. Hmm...maybe I should try informing television networks of these awesome series that should be made real! They're long, ongoing series too, each book could be a season! :)






19 comments:

  1. I agree, Jessica, mysteries do lend themselves well to become TV shows rather than movies :)
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these books around, I would watch them for sure. great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either of those, but based on their content I'm just I'd watch the show! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are new to me, I will have to check them out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read those books but I love crime/mystery shows so they would definitely be a show that I would watch :)

    Old follower!

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read these books before, but I think that any good book should be made into a TV series, with one book per season.

    I'm a new follower. My name's Lisa and my blog is http://lisadancingbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haven't read those books but the titles alone definitely make me think they would make and amazing t.v. show! great picks! Old follower! Thanks for checking out my F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun, very Sherlock Holmes. I like it :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read either but they sound great :) I am a new GFC follower so Hi!!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of them, but they look really good! I would watch them! New GFC follower.
    Brittney @ Reviews From A Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried those. I'll have to check them out. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessica. Thank for visiting my blog :-)
    I haven't read these but I like mysteries.
    Can't wait to see what you think of The Glass Casket, this is on my TBR pile.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! *waves* I'm new to the blog hop! Folloiwing you via Twitter (tlcbooks05), Bloglovin (loric5), and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I think any paranormal series can transition easily into TV, so I"m sure those would all be great. Old follower (of course :D) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd definitely watch a ghost hunter mystery show - that'd be awesome! Old follower and thanks so much for stopping by My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower and it's my first time participating in FF. I've not read anything by Victoria Laurie before but they sound cool.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vampire Academy and The Selection would both make good tv shows I think. At least, I would be very interesting in watching them.

    Ifrah @ Brain On Pause

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got one Psychic Eye book that I've had forever and haven't ever read - it sounds like I really need to get around to that series!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!