Aug 30, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)




This week's topic is: Favorite Book Couples {Part 3}



*in no particular order


Can't seem to find both previous couples post, possible that I didn't do one of them...but here we go!


ALICE & COLE
Alice in Zombieland series by Gena Showalter

 I always find it sad when I like the YA couples a lot! But I blame it all on not being able to read these kinds of books as a teen myself! All I had to read were contemps. :/ Alice and Cole are definite faves! They have their issues, but they work through them!


MARY ANN & RILEY
Intertwined series by Gena Showalter

Yes, another YA and another Gena Showalter book! And ironically, this is sort of the secondary couple, ie: not the ones on the cover! And I pick these to torture myself in a way...I loved Mary Ann and Riley! Mary Ann was sort of the quite type girl and Riley was the hunky werewolf rebel...le sigh...I NEED this series to be concluded! It's currently NOT! SO BUY THESE BOOKS PEOPLE!


SYDNEY & ADRIAN
Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead

Apparently more YA couples are coming to mind! But seriously, how can you not love Sydney and Adrian?! I love how far Adrian has come and found happiness with Sydney!


MERIT & ETHAN
Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill

Another fave couple! I loved how these two have grown! Merit couldn't stand Ethan in the beginning and oh how they love one another now! Sure there's still issues every now and then, but like many couples, they work through them!


KITA & NATHANIEL
Haven series by Kalayna Price

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove this series! It was one of the very first review books I received for my blog and I just ate them up! Dying for the third one, but it keeps getting delayed. :( But I love how Kita and Nathaniel are a couple that's taking time to grow! They weren't fully there last time if I recall, it was complicated...I just need the third book asap!






4 comments:

  1. A lot of great looking reads! :) The books always look so pretty on your blog and I think I have it figured out that it's the color of your blog that makes the pop out so much..lol. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/the-week-in-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SUPER behind in Chicagoland vampires but I ADORE Ethan and Merit! They make me happy, and Ethan is such a sexy vamp!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Love Merit and Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only two I've read are Cole and Alice and Adrian and Sydney, but I agree that they are fantastic couples! The other series are actually all on my to-read list. I would have to add Kate and Curran, Cat and Bones, Mercy and Adam and Katy and Daemon. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!