Aug 25, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Ante Up by Amanda Carlson (5 stars)
Evernight by Kristen Callihan (ARC) (5 stars)
House Immortal by Devon Monk--review to come later today!
Stone Cold by Devon Monk (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Strange Ever After by Susan Dennard


Other Posts of Interest:






5 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of Once We Were by Kat Zhang, second in The Hybrid Chronicles. So far it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I'm concentrating on YA this week. My adult books will just have to wait. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking reads! I especially like the Susan Dennard covers. I still need to start that series. Happy reading! And thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of The Glass Casket! :) I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review! :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can´t wait to read The Beautiful Ashes.
    thanks for stopping by and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!