Aug 16, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Book Series You Don't Want to End! {Part II}


*in no particular order


CHARLEY DAVIDSON SERIES
by Darynda Jones

I haven't heard anything yet, and that's fine with me! I love this series! Charley is just awesome, Reyes is just dreamy! I will be sad to say goodbye to them somewhere down the line.



GHOST HUNTER MYSTERY SERIES
by Victoria Laurie

I loooooove this series! And Victoria's Psychic Eye Mystery series too! This one in particular is entertaining because there's always a ghostie! Sometimes they are super scary too, but I love the mysteries! Gilley is awesome too! I crack up at his antics all the time!


INTERTWINED SERIES
by Gena Showalter

A complicated pick, as the series has kinda technically been cancelled. But when talking to Gena she did say she regretted ending Twisted like she did, having not known the series wouldn't be going further. So here's to the crossing fingers tightly to the point of breaking that she finds the time to write us a final book! Even though I am still devastated to see the series end, I am more devastated to see it end with this one!


DARKEST LONDON SERIES
by Kristen Callihan

I was surprised by how much I loved this series! The first one was all right, or perhaps I read it in the wrong mood, but having read book 2, I've loved every book since! And I'd be just peachy keen if this series kept rolling out the books!


NIGHT HUNTRESS WORLD SERIES
by Jeaniene Frost

Let's just say I don't want to fully say goodbye to this series just yet! Especially since I want Ian's story! And word is that he's trying to tell Jeaniene it, they're working it out! At least that's what she said at RT this year!






2 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!