Aug 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had a GREAT week! And shockingly I didn't buy all that much on my shopping day! Oddly enough, I just bought 2 bargain books that I technically already own!

Anyway here's what I bought this week:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead--one I own, but I gifted my friend my copy of the original paperback when I got a signature hardcover and then I saw this at V-Stock for $2.99 and decided I wanted it back! ;)
Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--one that I own for sure! But it's in paperback (and definitely worn!) and I found this hardcover at Half Price Books for $3.99!
Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs--I have the ebook but then Amazon had the paperback for $4! I had to buy it so I could stroke the pretty cover! And it's one of those nice, smooth covers too!! You all know the ones I mean!
Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson--my keeper copy since I read the eARC!
Lux: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout--already read, reviewed, LOVED, and shelved!
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody--really the ONLY book that's been added to the TBR mountain this week!


And naturally I also bought my copy of:

Divergent DVD--cause I needz my Theo!





21 comments:

  1. I liked Servants of the Storm and one day I'll have to try VA 2. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampires, demons, and goblins - some interesting titles!

    Thanks for checking out how I'm Stacking the Shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I had to get rid of my copy of Vampire Academy when I had a flood. I'm thinking of regetting them in hardcover at some point. You got some interesting books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really good this week - almost all your additions were just because you wanted a copy, not because you want to read it. So yay! I still haven't managed to read Divergent :( I really want to, because I'm not letting myself watch the movie until I read it! Ugh! I need more time. Have a great week Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I didn't realise Opposition was out until I see everyone reading it. Divergent doesn't come out here on DVD until Monday. Hope you enjoy all your new reads and your new DVD :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul! Did you get Opposition in the hardcover? I really want it in the hardcover edition by I haven't come across anyone who has it. How's the Unremembered series? I see it around a lot and I feel like I need to get on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great purchases, Jessica! I sometimes pick up hardcovers of ebooks I love, too. And those deals you scored - well, who could pass those up?!? Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, great haul!!! I got the movie as well, it was a must. I'm so jealous you got Unforgotten, I loved the first one in that series. I do the same thing, grab the book for my shelf even though I have it on Ebook. If I love it, I end up with a actual copy to have in my hand and on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated Servants of the Storm, but really liked Opposition! Glad you did too :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Jessica!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like weeks like that except my physical shelves are getting awfully full. I got Divergent too but forgot to list it. Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opposition! I got that too this week! I am so excited! Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! Love that you added the Divergent DVD.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hope you have an awesome week :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul this week, Jessica! I also bought Divergent, and watched it for the first time. And I really did not like all that they cut from the book! Some stuff they never added from the book, and some was switched...and it just felt wrong! BUT, the acting was AMAZING!!! Both main characters for Tris and Four were awesome!!

    Anyways, I hope you enjoy all your new goodies, and thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unforgotten looks cool and enjoy Divergent. Have a great week Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unforgotten looks good, hope you love it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes to Lux Opposition :D I'm currently reading it right now so I can't check out your review just check, but I'll look at it when I've got mind live. I really want the Divergent film too. Have a wonderful week! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to read Lux Opposition. So excited though. I just watched Divergent too, sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bought Divergent too! Loved it! Servants of the Storm was a really good read, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely haul! I *love* the look of Opposition and Unforgotten ;) Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also have Opposition and I can't wait to read it :) Great haul!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice haul Jessica, hope you enjoy them. I still have to read Origin!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!