Aug 18, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Eternity Key by Bree Despain (ARC)--review to come at a later date
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (4.5 stars)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (5 stars)
Of Neptune by Anna Banks (4 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

A Curse Awakened by Cecy Robson (ARC) (4 stars)
Visions by Kelley Armstrong (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Ante Up by Amanda Carlson


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Evernight by Kristen Callihan (ARC)
House Immortal by Devon Monk


Other Posts of Interest:






1 comment:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books! I really enjoyed Visions. I see you liked it too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!