May 4, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's topic is: Do you ever feel like you have emerged better for reading a book? (submitted by Rubina @ Booklove)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Uh...not consciously? I mean, I always feel like I learn a little something from each book I read. Whether it's just a vocab word or lore about something, sometimes some historical facts are tossed in that I know are true because I've learned them from Haunted History or something! Lol. So I feel like every time I read a book, no matter what genre or age level, I do learn something and I come out a little more well read.






3 comments:

  1. Great answer, I think so too. We always get something from a book, right? Hopefully ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I have been touched by a few books, but it's completely random so mostly no, but sometimes I feel after a good book refreshed and a bit stronger.
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/book-beginnings-friday-565050-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your answer. I'm sure we all come away from a book with something that we didn't have before we entered it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!