May 9, 2018

Still Looking for an Origin Event Buddy!

Time for your monthly reminder that I am headed to The Origin Event this November!! I'm looking for a roommate at the hotel! If you're planning on going but haven't made hotel arrangements yet, hit me up with an email! 

For more information on the event itself, click here.

I am totally up to sharing with more than one if you were already traveling with a buddy or person! I have 2 Queens for Friday (Nov. 2) and Saturday (Nov. 3) night with checkout on Sunday (Nov. 4)! 

I would love to meet up with other bloggers, so please drop me a line if you're interested or know someone who's interested! My email is up in my Review Policy tab! Don't be shy! I am super shy as it is too! Lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!