May 11, 2018

Let's Discuss: How Do You Relax?

This next question/topic I feel will have me looking very dull! Lol! 


How Do You Relax After a Long Day?


The honest answer is, nothing. I do nothing but vege out on the couch or more likely my bed. I'll watch TV, one of my DVR shows if it's there, if not I usually put on a cartoon of some sort. Yes, I still watch cartoons! I love cartoons. They are so mindless and entertaining. With other shows, you have to pay attention, you could easily miss something vital. That's happened to me a time or two because I was distracted with something else!

But yeah, I don't do much of anything when I am ready to wind down after a long day. What do you do to relax?




4 comments:

  1. I read or wander around the blogosphere and comment on posts. I’ve also been trying to take more walks. Running is hell, but walking is nice.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch tv too. I always have a ton of reality tv recorded just waiting for me on days that I am stressed out or tired. I normally put that on and play some ipad games like bingo or harry potter. Or I will watch you tube videos or read. :)

    I hope you are having a great week Jessica!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch tv, read, or take a walk or a bath.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!