May 3, 2018

Challenges Recap: April

CHALLENGE 1: 2018 New Release Challenge


Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (2/27/18)
Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong (5/22/18)--Review to come later this month!
Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill (8/14/18)--Review to come at a later date


Only 3 last month. Not bad, I did a lot better on my TBR Challenge! Perhaps this month I'll try to focus on New Releases!


CHALLENGE 2: Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018


Haven by Mary Lindsey (11/7/17)
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan (2/9/16)
Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan (2/7/17)
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (2/10/15)
Almost Midnight by C.C. Hunter (2/2/16)
The Shifter Romances the Writer by Kristen Painter (5/16/16)
The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter (2/21/17)
Titans by Victoria Scott (2/23/16)
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (2/28/17)


9 TBR books read!! Woohoo!! There was even a novella thrown in as well, but since it was a shorter story I didn't count it! Though considering that one of these was 2 short stories I can always throw it in with that one too! ;)



CHALLENGE 3: 2018 Discussion Challenge




I kicked butt this month after two months of slack! I wrote 9 discussion posts of random whatnot-ness! Lol!


CHALLENGE 4: 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge


Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan (Reign of Shadows Duology)
Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (Daughter of the Pirate King Duology)


Only 2 series completed, still not bad since I basically read these two duologies back to back this past month! Hopefully this month I can read 3...is that too hopeful? Lol!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!