May 7, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Inferno by Julie Kagawa


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. HOW IS THE CHEERLEADERS. I also hope Dance of Thieves was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ll be waiting your reviw of Dance of Thieves.
    Happy reading.

    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild Hunger is on my stack but pretty near the bottom. I have lots of June and July releases to read first. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!