May 30, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



When seventeen-year-old senator's son Grant Tavish is involved in a fatal accident, all he wants to do is face the consequences of what he's done, but the consequences never come, even if headlines of "affluenza" do. The truth soon becomes clear: Due to his father's connections, not only will Grant not be held accountable for his actions, he's going to get away with murder.

When a long Tavish tradition approaches, a cave excursion on the Appalachian trail, Grant seizes the opportunity to take justice into his own hands by staging an accident and never coming back. But before he has a chance to enact his plans, the cave system collapses, trapping him miles beneath the surface with four other teens from much less fortunate circumstances. As they struggle to survive, they share their innermost secrets and fears, and just when it seems they might be on track to finding a way out, they realize there's something else down there.

And it's hunting them.
  


This sounds very intriguing and just a little creepy! So naturally I am all over it! Lol! Plus seeing the bloody cover really gets me curious! I'm weird I suppose! LOL!


AUTHOR: Kim Liggett
PUBLISHER: Tor Teen
GENRE: Thriller YA
RELEASE DATE: July 10, 2018






12 comments:

  1. I agree, Jessica! And the blood on the cover is really catchy, so of course I'm particularly intrigued ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an intriguing one -- as is Grant, and what he is going through. Very intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this book before, but it indeed an intriguing one. Must know what is hunting them!

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this does sound good, and that cover! I'm definitely intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a compelling cover, with the blood- makes you wonder what he's done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting read! Great pick!


    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover is really creepy, but hey, nothing like being trapped in a collapsed cave to make you want to share all your secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to this one too! I discovered Kim Liggett with The Last Harvest and now I'm curious to try anything else she writes.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does look a bit creepy hahaha Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been curious about this one. I'm going to steal an ARC from work at some point. It looks good, but I'm not much of a thriller person. We shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHH this one does sound creepy and good.... the cover is really cool too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!