May 19, 2018

Let's Discuss: Biggest Accomplishments

And now I've come to the last topic to discuss on this handy dandy list I found that started out as a twitter thing where so many likes get a certain question answered! I thought, why not turn that into a discussion post instead! I think I only ever skipped like 2 of them because it was something like favorite sport and I am not a sports fan, so that would've been my shortest discussion post ever! Lol! The last one today is...


Biggest Accomplishments


Finishing college with my degree in four years is definitely one of them. I am proud of myself...though of course like many, it seems, I still can't find the right job some years later. Or ever a good job of any kind as it seems employers want you to have 4-5 years of experience and could careless about a college degree. Or sometimes they want both! So yeah, finishing college in fours years is one of my accomplishments yet society makes it hard to truly enjoy it!

I guess another one truly is looking at all my lovely books, because I know I've read every single one of them! I've never lost my love of reading and oddly, I feel like that is a rather big accomplishment. I've kept up this blog for over 9 years now, getting almost to the halfway point of 10 too!

Another accomplishment is how I did finish writing a book. Granted, I still need to get back to edit it some more before I try to query it yet again. I took a too long break from writing, but I am slowly, ever so slowly, getting back to it. But still, I finished the story. There are parts that still need tweaking that I struggle to figure out, but I am working on it. I feel like that's a rather big accomplishment too!

What are some of your biggest accomplishments?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!